Operation Sugar Detox: Day 1

Me - 1, Sugar -0.
The day is not over yet, but I am calling this one a victory.
I have chocolate in the house, I passed by the butterscotch candy jar at work at least 10 times today, and   my husband ate the last of our salt water taffy in front of me. I did not even flinch.
I do have to admit that I have thought about candy a lot more today than I do when I actually just eat the candy, but that's a part of the battle I suppose.

What kind of food do you all think about throughout the day? Or is that weird for food to consume your thoughts...I thought it was normal. 

Another shot of the amazing candy buffet - also by Stacey Schmitz

Comments

  1. good job Lara! Vince's pudding foray cracks me up ..I wonder if you could resist more than just a tiny heaping helping of butterscotch pudding? that was always my fav and would be hard to pass up.. fyi: So far you're my only visitors who arrived w/ candy.. just sayin' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that that candy was the first thing that we packed. It was a good thing too...it's not like you had any candy around. You don't expect that from a dietitian, do you? I am so mysterious...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts