Gut Microbiota

Bite This: According to socialmediatoday.com, 53.3% of bloggers are 21 to 35 years old, and the majority of bloggers are women. This has nothing to do with this post, just thought you’d want to know.

The infertility matter in the previous two posts is a big part of my life right now, but it’s not all of my life, despite my dramatic description of it taking over my identity, so I am just going to sprinkle that in whenever I am too stressed about it to write about anything else.

But, let’s shift gears and focus on the particular point of this blog. Originally, this blog was intended to re-ignite my ambition and desire to learn more about and to educate others about nutrition and health.  Somewhere along the way I decided to also throw in lots of tidbits about my own life, and opinions on other inconsequential matter, while trying to keep it nutrition/health related, but the wine got in the way and I lost sight of the destination. I also struggle with this internal conflict of being so passionate about health and nutrition, yet so uninspired by a lot of it. The only new information that I find fascinating now is about gut microbiota and how it relates to how well the body functions.  So I am sure I’ll blog about that in the next few months.

So without further ado, I am declaring this blog mine and I am going to write about anything and everything that I want, just as I have been for the past 2 ½ years. I will try to keep it in line with what I started with, but I am not making any promises. 

Next up: Gut flora. How cool it is.  
P.S. GO ROYALS!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts