Skimping...

Things that have become merely just suggestions in my world:


1. Flossing
2. Washing fruits and vegetables (and for that matter, eating fruits and vegetables) for myself
3. Exercise
4. Combing/brushing/drying my hair
5. Clipping kid’s toenails
6. Wearing sunscreen even in winter
7. Shaving legs
8. Recycling cans/bottles/boxes that are hard to clean and/or break down
9. Moisturizing my own as well my kids’ face, legs, arms, feet, body on a nightly basis
10. Sleeping
11. Cleaning the house
12. Cleaning the dog
13. Anything to do with the dog other than feed/water and take outside
14. Taking full dose of antibiotics 


This can also be translated as: "Ain't nobody got time for that!" (Except maybe the full dose of antibiotic thing - that's just pure forgetfulness and laziness.)

Comments

Popular Posts